Woot Woot Woot

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Passed my driving test today, once i get insurance sorted it will mean that i can now travel a bit further afield for meets !!

Cant wait to get on the road.

Just wanted to share lol

Dave

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Congratulations! It's great to be independently mobile, no question, and will make a huge difference - Well done!..................mac

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Congratulations Dave, the open road awaits you... at about 3am :rolleyes::lmao:
smiley-driving-jeep.gif

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well done Dave - how'd you manage this long without a licence? Seriously though well done as I know it takes a lot longer and is supposedly harder these days. Where I did mine there was no traffic lights or roundabouts:)

Drive safe,
GB.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Another Congrats ......a great feeling.....want to buy a knackered jeep? Lol seriously.....the world is yours now, best of luck to yer.....the roads are getting crazier by the day.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well done!
And welcome to the world of exhorbitant fuel bills, repair bills, MOT bills, insurance bills, worry about accidents, theft, speedtraps, traffic jams etc etc etc :)

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Congrats Dave, it's funny when I passed mine all I could think about was how much kit can I pack lol the mind off a bushcrafter, drive safely mate 😄

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Congrats Dave, it's funny when I passed mine all I could think about was how much kit can I pack lol the mind off a bushcrafter, drive safely mate 

First thing out of my mouth to the Mrs was "woo i can pack more gear and go for longer now" lol

Was hoping to just jump onto to SWMBO's insurance but apparently you need to have had your license for at least a year for them to insure you. So she's looking at quotes for us both now :D

Dave

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Now you have to learn the lingo. It is important to remember that car drivers only talk about two things:

1. How you are a much safer driver than that idiot you met on the road today
2. Crashes I have had: How hilarious they are in retrospect (they were not funny at the time).

This applies to me as much as anyone else.

Welcome to the road. :cool:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
yes to all the above but remember be careful even we older folk have accidents with all our experience but regardless of all that congratulations dave
regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE