Woodlore Campcraft Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Can anyone give me some advice ? Ages ago I booked myself on the April Woodlore Campcraft course. But since then I got some feedback about the Woodlore course style that made me feel it wasn't for me and I was wondering about cancelling. I don't think it's right to go into details in public, but has anyone done the course and can they vouch for the atmosphere on it ?
I'd like to PM you a few questions

Thanks
NS

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
I went on the Campcraft in about 2004. Had such a good time, I went on to do the Fundamental, Journeyman and Birchbark courses with Woodlore. There have been some changes since I last did a Woodlore course, so I don't know what it would be like now.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
In general i only hear good things about the courses themselves, you should call them and discuss your thoughts, ultimately they don't want people on the courses that don't want to be there so it's in their interest to make sure it's the one for you as well.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I was at a Woodlore Campcraft course in late 2007, I enjoyed myself, I perhaps didn't get as much from it as I'd hoped but that had nothing to do with the atmosphere, instructors or my fellow attendees. As for the style of the course and how it was put together, I have no complaints.

:)

Last edited:

landyandy

Tenderfoot
Mar 30, 2009
west yorkshire
Can anyone give me some advice ? Ages ago I booked myself on the April Woodlore Campcraft course. But since then I got some feedback about the Woodlore course style that made me feel it wasn't for me and I was wondering about cancelling. I don't think it's right to go into details in public, but has anyone done the course and can they vouch for the atmosphere on it ?
I'd like to PM you a few questions

Thanks
NS

hi i did my Fundamental in 2004 and the Campcraft in april 2005 i Had such a good time, I wanted to do the Journeyman but keep missing it ,pm me your questions and i'll try to help you .ps i met ray on my campcraft course..andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE