Woodland management tutorials

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treelore

Nomad
Jan 4, 2008
Northamptonshire
Thanks everyone for your input, I will make a start on the tutorials this Sunday and get the ball rolling. The main part will not be done until mid October when things start to pick up. Myself and a friend will do a mix of pictures with instructions to go with it and a few short videos. For people that are interested in being more hands on if they can PM me please I will add them to a list and sort out some dates and times to suit everyone. Two other ones we have thought of are demos on felling small trees and possible hedgelaying, but I think the latter is more a hands on thing to really learn.

Thanks again for all the input

Treelore
(Ben)

bhofmann

Forager
Dec 18, 2009
Exmouth, Devon, England, UK
Wow.
What a great offer.
This is the sort of thing that make's the bushcraft community such a nice place to be.

As for my self, I'm with ShaggyStu on this one, peace & quite in the wood's.
If you come up with anything I'm sure that I, along with every one else will devour it with gusto.

Thank you very much Treelore

My sentiments exactly. I've tried in the past to offer my time and labour for woodland work, but nobody seems to want it. Woodland work must be easier than I thought! :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE