Greetings - Woodland management

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paulhipwood

Dec 2, 2022
Halesowen
Good evening, I am Paul from west Midlands. My daughter has bought a wood recently. I am helping her with the management and I thought this would be a good place to get some info and ideas

Reactions: zornt

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Good evening, I am Paul from west Midlands. My daughter has bought a wood recently. I am helping her with the management and I thought this would be a good place to get some info and ideas

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

There are a few of us on here that own or manage woodland so there is quite a bit of experience around. Have a browse through this thread for some initial ideas, then ask away :)

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Time again for the first yearly desprucing, second one late in autumn.
Without this operation the woods here would be just one spruce thicket with the old pine and birch sticking out here and there.
I am actually keeping my lot in a slightly unnatural state but it is much more enjoyable this way and produces a lot more berries.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE