Winter Parka's??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Richie

Forager
Feb 3, 2004
North Wales
Does anyone know where I can get a winter parka with a natural material for the shell.

I like the M65 Fish tail but it has a nylon shell and I like the British Army Falklands Parka but I don't want DPM.

Any ideas?

Richie

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Like this!

ed.jpg

Expensive mind you!!
Cheers

John

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Shop around my M65 parka has a poly/cotton shell which is perfect for the bush.

All american gear generally comes in various materails so you just need to find the cloth you want.

Oct 20, 2004
Lincolnshire
All the M65 Fishtail Parka's I've checked online so far Richie have not been a pure nylon outershell but rather a nylon/cotton (NYCO) outer shell, which (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) is as good if not better than poly/cotton, being as it has a tighter weave and is lighter, and very tough against the elements. It should also be very quick drying.

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
johnboy said:
Like this!

ed.jpg

Expensive mind you!!
Cheers

John
I wonder how long the average bushcrafter would keep it that colour ...

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I got one from there but they screwed up the order a little. My other I got from a local shop £69.95 brand new.

My mate got one there too and they sent him the wrong size - :?:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I was in there yesterday too - never saw em or you JP were you hiding!!

No mate, I got mine from broakoak trading in Goodmayes.

Cant do it at present but I am happy to go down and get people parkas if their interested, if anyone wants one and is going to the meet in January we could sort something out for then maybe.

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Gary said:
I was in there yesterday too - never saw em or you JP were you hiding!!

No mate, I got mine from broakoak trading in Goodmayes.

Cant do it at present but I am happy to go down and get people parkas if their interested, if anyone wants one and is going to the meet in January we could sort something out for then maybe.

You was in there yesterday too :shock: i was in about lunch time 12 ish draging all the 58 bags out :lol: , good idea about the jan meet if anyone wants one :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE