Non military cold weather, knocking about jacket?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
It’s a tough one to find what your looking for but very surprised the buffalo mountain hasn’t worked for you.
Been wearing my buffalo windcheater in the cold this week. It’s a tight fit and maybe that could what helps hold in the warmth. Wish I could think of a better option for you I used to have a black snugpak sasquatch which was good. No longer made but some outlets still have them.
All the New snugpak designs are far far to short ( as is the fashion) and let the cold up through the front of the coats.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland

I have this one myself and it kept me warm last winter in -15 with just a mesh undershirt and wollen shirt.

award95

Jun 23, 2013
Kettlebridge
Interesting reading here!
I work for the company that makes Keela; my wife works for Hoggs of Fife (well-Fife Country. Same company.).
I wear Hoggs of Fife gear.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Interesting reading here!
I work for the company that makes Keela; my wife works for Hoggs of Fife (well-Fife Country. Same company.).
I wear Hoggs of Fife gear.
Are all keela products made in the UK? I thought it was like a few others that make some in the UK but most get made overseas.

award95

Jun 23, 2013
Kettlebridge
Almost all are made in our factory in Sri Lanka.
The Harris Tweed smock was made in Scotland. As was all our PPE.
We have a production line in Scotland as well as bespoke and repairs.

Reactions: nigelp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE