Wilderness Tea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
Re: Bilberry leaves. Yes you can dry them. It's all the rage now with natural foods, and I've read one or two hipster blogs about it. I've never tried doing it though.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Re: Bilberry leaves. Yes you can dry them. It's all the rage now with natural foods, and I've read one or two hipster blogs about it. I've never tried doing it though.

I know where there are quite a few, I should sell them to the sw-anky london restaraunts! :)

I had a good walk around stockholm a few months ago, beautiful city. Especially the waterfront.

Attachments

• IMG_1678.jpg
    IMG_1678.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9

Bakwas

Apr 29, 2015
Surrey
Thanks for the suggestions guys, since I originally posted i have tried wood sorrel, Scots pine needles and blackberry leaves.

The wood sorrel and Scots pine were made with boiled water from a thermos. The water was plenty hot enough but neither gave off much flavour. They were steeped long enough for the water to go from boiling temp to drinkable so maybe I didn't use enough leaves and needles?

The blackberry leaves I bought home and poured boiling water onto them and steeped. They provided a flavour which I can't really describe. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. Guess i'll just have to try again!

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
recycling-teabags-14663304_zpsvgnlo5va.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE