Who is NOT going to the moot?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I aint going. Would like to though. About 5 years ago I contracted a rare disease which only affects 2 in every 100,000 people. They dont know the cause, dont know much about it, and its incurable.
I appear perfectly normal, but one of the by products of the main disease, is extreme fatigue. One minute your'e fine, or tired but able. The next, you feel like a veil of weariness has descended, like you havent slept for 3 days, and you need to go off and lie down by yourself. Zombified I call it. Mental and physical fatigue. Sometimes it lifts, and you get out and do what you can while you can.
Im not whining, but it puts me off the expeditions as well, because a group is only as strong as its weakest member, and you dont want to be the guy ruining it for everyone else!

Its ok if youre going somewhere with people you know quite well. But It puts you off large groups.

So please dont think Im an anti social git If I've never met you! ;)

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
If you see a green canoe drifting about white sandy beaches, wave as It may be me.

I will do. If you see a nice wee bell tent, with a red berlingo parked next to it, that will be me Kettle i always ready for a brew.
Surprisingly I could have sworn I seen a bushy paddler up at loch ard on the 29th June , was this you?
I was out for a bimble with a group, so didn't have time to go and investigate.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
I will do. If you see a nice wee bell tent, with a red berlingo parked next to it, that will be me Kettle i always ready for a brew.
Surprisingly I could have sworn I seen a bushy paddler up at loch ard on the 29th June , was this you?
I was out for a bimble with a group, so didn't have time to go and investigate.

No. Was out that week on the tuesday kayaking though.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Would love to go, the no dog rule is a bonus but is too far away, a more central location would be better for me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE