Where to buy gear?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dozza

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2010
Hants
I've been to the shop a few times (dangerous - good way of parting with money...) and found them very good.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Ive always found the bushcraft store to be fast and reliable.What sort of gear are you thinking about?General camping stuff, bushy things, surplus?Tamarak outdoor have nice shiney things and theres Heinnies(sp?)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I have used them and they give fast delivery.
Also Lakeland give a good personal service, and they are fast.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I have used both and will do again in the future - both are very fast (often next day!) and a pleasure to deal with

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
ditto, good service. decent prices. Just taken delivery of some gear from them. They even rang me up to tell me that one item would be delayed by a couple of days but would send it on post free later.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I rate the Ray Mears site. Although some things are pricey, I always get a very good service and the gear is top spec. I have used thebushcraftstore for paracord and received a very good service. My favourite place to shop at in person at the moment is gooutdoors (Blackburn branch), I could spend all day in there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE