Whats your excuse for being online at this time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pe1pme

Dec 17, 2004
Utrecht, the Netherlands
I know a place where a nice lonely ambulance is waiting for a skilled driver.
She has to wait till 11.30 p.m. tonight before she can drive into the cold night, on her way to the next accident......................

In the meantime I'm tired of sleeping so here I am.........

Wim

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Trying to write up notes and laminate labels for dyes stuffs for Stirling Castle...teaching kids classes there from March...guess what they've got for classroom? :lol: It's the old Gunpowder stores! Brilliant isn't it.
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You should try a cat when you're cutting out fabric :cry: At least a dog *tries* to do what it's told!

I'm waiting on my computer spitting out my labels so I can laminate them for a show tomorrow....four hours in Govan, and Rangers is playing at home...oh great joy :lightning :headbang:
Toddy

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
im working on late shift(6pm -2 am) in a out of hours centre,wishing i was up a mountain.in a scots pine wood,diving,sitting at loch lomond,watching roe deer and waxwings in my local wood,drinking smokey tea ,whilst doing all the above.well,apart from diving....so far.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE