Anyone else a bit like this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I had a friend that would drool over a potential purchase then walk away only to drag me back to the shop again and again. Eventually I lost my rag. Either you want the damn thing or not.

i used an variation of that scenario during interviews. Anyone incapable of making a decision was shown the door.

Reactions: Tengu and Toddy

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I've realized I automatically delete adverts that come into my in-box without opening them. This morning, 30% off site wide on Military 1st - now I wish I'd had a look to see what they were offering but I didn't need it yesterday so I don't need it today :)

Reactions: Toddy and DaveJC

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I had a friend that would drool over a potential purchase then walk away only to drag me back to the shop again and again. Eventually I lost my rag. Either you want the damn thing or not.

i used an variation of that scenario during interviews. Anyone incapable of making a decision was shown the door.
Hmmm, I wouldn't drag anyone else into a situation...(well apart from you lot :lol: )

I think as I say, bigger purchases which will often be on the realms of necessity (house, transport etc) are, in a manner, easier to make... smaller ones such as a takeaway or a coffee etc, again, pretty easy, they fall into the pocket money realms of spending, question is "is it worth it? Do I really want/need it? Can I get a better version in X amount of time at home?"... it's the mid range what I consider large pocket money sums that are the most complicated.

Reactions: Toddy

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Easily done. The old saying 'knowledge weighs nothing is useful' I ask myself can I make it from whats around me? I bought some really good tent pegs and a water filter once and it later occurred to me I could easily have made both. I also think about a purchase before getting it. Many many times I have made the right choice in not buying it. x

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Guitar arrived, no regrets!
....well, I regret that the delivery mob were a bit heavy handed as they snapped a toggle switch I guess somehow, fortunately the seller can claim something and he paid something to get it fixed! :woot:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE