whats your dram tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
There is one in ilkley resnikpv. Is that near you? I think they have expanded a bit and now go from cheshire to cumbria and across to yorkshire. ilkely one i sa good one too. thought they were planning to expand into yorkshire but i guess recession stopped that.

Well I workd for them too and enjpoyed tghe wine tasting sales. loads of wine bottles with a small taste taken out all for 50p a bottle. some wre champagne some were really nice wines worth about £15 plus erach!! very nice company to work for inthe head office.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I have found that hottish water with rybena clears my nose and leaves it a running tap. the malt (I can still tste as well as normal which is not that good really as no good sense of smell) is just as relaxant and to enjoy a little before I go to sleep. it is a bit of a warmer too as i only have storage heaters until in about a few weeks time I get central heating put in. its a warmer really that is probably making me drink so much malt honest. internal central heating with taste perks.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
last last drop of a 12 year old glenfiddich,..

i,m ashamed to admit i only opened it at the weekend !!!!

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
usually water, chai tea or just tea.

but if I'm living it up - Gin and tonic is my current tipple of choice. :D

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just opend the strawberry vodka that i made in the summer. I did'nt think to much of it when i first de-canted it, but now, it ain't half bad, cheers, hic..

And i'm at work tomorrow.

Rob

IMAG0031.jpg

Well it is cold
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

back now think ive reduced the picture size

had a bottle of ice cold cider then moved on to the warming stuff

pot has a 6 phesant, steak and kidney Stew on the go was very tasty

Last edited:

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Alas my lips will no longer sip The Macallan, as I have taken the pledge, for reasons I cannot tell.
Farewell my lovely you tasted divine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE