whats your dram tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Good to see the malts getting tanked. Softened a couple of bottles of MONKEYS SHOULDER recently, give it a try troops good stuff.

cheersj

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
mmmmmm Talisker.........

Had a bottle the other week.....had forgotten how nice it is

'twas a belated B'day celebration, postponed due to the devastation that occurred on the actual day. Emm fell asleep about an hour ago on the sofa with the dog keeping her warm. I might just leave her there.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
'twas a belated B'day celebration, postponed due to the devastation that occurred on the actual day. Emm fell asleep about an hour ago on the sofa with the dog keeping her warm. I might just leave her there.

Unlucky 13? Tell us more and where's the photo's?
Unless it was real devestation whereby I apologise profusely.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
malts are either in the nip or a wee rock of ice. please don,t add coke or lemonade its bad karma, if you like it sweet then pop in a glayva.

phil

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
malts are either in the nip or a wee rock of ice. please don,t add coke or lemonade its bad karma, if you like it sweet then pop in a glayva.

phil

Mind you..have ye tried those things that taste like kola kubes or jaffa cakes?:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE