whats your dram tonight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Sloes from the rum, in cherry plum wine...;)

5c28fdaa-cda9-fb7c.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I'm on red wine. Might be a bit of a pussy drink compared to the aberlour and jd others have been on but it is working ok for a mid week tipple. Besides I'm trying to save my highland park, aberlour 18 yo and Bowmore. They got close to emptied way too quickly. Guilt kicking in now.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I was lucky enough to be bought a bottle of midleton very rare for my birthday last year by my wife.
There's just enough left for a small glass this evening. Mmm.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
A pretty good Aussie Shiraz from the Barossa Valley with (according to the label) "rich black cherry & chocolate flavours", and being a regular red wine drinker I'd have to agree, the only thing I find perplexing is the fact that at an ABV of 14% it only costs £3.99 from Aldi! :yikes:

Only had a glass with dinner so far, but I bought 2 bottles and judging by the way the 1st glass tasted it's a distinct possibility they both might disappear before the night is out. :D

Pretty damned good, nice one Aldi. :D

Forgot to mention, it's called 'Bushland' Premium Estate lol.

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE