Whats on your Christmas List?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
S0rry (why can't i use that word?) - i know it's early to mention the C word but the lights are up in the shops and i'm being pestered by the family for gift ideas!!

My question is what bushcrafty things will people be asking Santa to bring them this year?

Cheers

Harmonica

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
As far as I am aware, the missus has shelled out big style on nik naks for me. Some carved stuff, along with stuff for carving, and a rare nalgene type bottle! I like to know what I am getting, but I like a few surprises too!

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Being pestered by the good lady on what i want for xmas (not a bad thing it must be said), thinking about a wax jacket of some sort, either a Barbour utility or a Filson something or other, either way i'll be happy ;)

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I'm hoping for a bivvi bag. I got an Australian hootchie for my birthday (and already had a good sleeping bag and thermarest) so I just need the bivvi bag now so that I can start sleeping out of doors without having to take my tent.

For starting off, I reckon that a bivvi bag is more versatile than a hammock (in the UK) because you don't need trees to sling the hammock from.

Geoff

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hopefully another pair of sealskinz, a couple of new base layers (not sure which yet???) and maybe a book or two.

The sooner it`s over the better for me, work gets stupidly busy and my ever growing number of new inlaws, nieces and nephews is costing me an arm and a leg these days.

I`ll make my way over to the grumpy old man corner :sulkoff:

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
I really dont NEED anything i.e new kit but im planning on spending the christmas somewhere remote, maybe get a train up scotland with a few friends, Christmas dinner eating rabbit over a fire ahh :p

D

Deleted dude 7861

A girlfriend who likes the outdoors haha ;)

Failing the first I would like a decent jacket, a Fjallraven Falt Jacket would be superb!

Yep I'll continue in dreamland :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE