What ya get then?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Dad has offered to fund my Skyline Restoration, all I need to do now is find a garage that will touch it.

I bought him a 20kg sack of wild bird seed, but hes still buying fatballssultanasbreadapplessconespopcorn that they like to eat. I havent the heart to tell him they might enjoy the seed...

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Got various keychain bits, some cds, chocs, a christmas t-shirt with cookie monster on it :D, a kindle touch (going to spend the day trying to work the damn thing out) and my wonderful wife made me some fleece and fur lined bootsocks after I complained of cold feet in my hammock! I will be posting pics later.

Just been out with her and the dog for a Christmas stroll, the gammon is in the oven cooking for later, and life is good.

Happy Christmas all.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Got a vango 3/4 ultralight mat for from my lovely wife (my boys got one each too) so we should be warm and comfy for hammocking next year.

A bottle of dark rum from my inlaws was also very welcome.

Apart from that, a few other bits and bobs but the best bit is seeing my kids (and my hounds) enjoy their crimbo gifts.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
terra nova crux cookset
czech sleep system
scout kelly kettle
petzl grigri2
dmm belay master II
a couple of bushcrafty winter shirts
a wetsuit
and some chocolate

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I got cold wet and hungry after 7 hours pumping flood water out of peoples houses. Hope you all had fun.

I feel your pain mate but this is showing the true spirit of Christmas! I tip my hat to you sir, well bloody done! Giving of yourself instead of a gift can mean so much more to the receiver, and I'm sure those poor souls in flooded houses appreciated it.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
A froe
Some Alpkit tent pegs (spikes)
A camouflage "One-sie" :D
A lot of thermal underwear

Plus enough chocolate & sweets to last the average person a year - good job only 6 weeks until Valentine's :D

Shovel

Forager
Jul 12, 2012
Wherever I choose to live.
Chocolate
Byer Moskito Hammock
Microrope
Mora Crook Knife
Guide to the Adirondack Hight Peaks By Tony Goodwin(A nice fellow by the way)
Watch
Gobspark
Building the Perfect Survival Kit By John D. Mcann
Outdoor Survival Skills by Larry Dean Olson
A Tenth Wonder Tarpaulin is the mail though.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not much bushy this year, I don't think there's anything I really need though

I got ..

River Cottage Books 1-10
A boxed canvas print of one of my photos
Davidoff Cool Water
Retro sweets
Chocolates
Bottle of Lochnagar
50% share in an ipad

Hope you've all had a nice day

Harvestman

May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Unfortunately my wife has just remembered that she also bought me a bottle of vintage port, so I have been forced into sitting here drinking some.

It's a terrible burden, but I'm facing it bravely :rolleyes:

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Got a load fo super leather pouches, some bivi boots (thank you John & Sam).

Some smashing stuff from the Brantub - but don't know who sent me them, would love to say thanks :). The parcel contained 4 ex-cartridges, one with stropping compound in them; a beautiful rope-twist with bruch end; a strop; a Midi ttool; and a stainless steel "thing" ... this is it, can somebody tell me what it is?
Thing.jpg

I also got this (not brantub but had pink wrapping !!!) which is absolutely super ...
David Budd Heron.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE