What ya get then?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Jock of the bushveld .....I never managed to finish it :eek: lost somewhere......a Tiptop read highly recommended .....what a dog, what a story and some good old tracking living off the land.....enjoy it john. Is it original?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Jock of the bushveld .....I never managed to finish it :eek: lost somewhere......a Tiptop read highly recommended .....what a dog, what a story and some good old tracking living off the land.....enjoy it john. Is it original?
It seems to be the abridged 1975 version but with extras in the end section and with al the original illustrations :)

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
Xmas part 2 today so most outdoorsy presents coming today

Various things yesterday but SWMBO did very well.... Tickets to see uncle ray next year, pleased with that!

Pics or it never happened. :p

Attach them all to your belt and you will never be short of a spork.

from Devon - some excellent plant tie material - soft stretchy woven fabric tubes - unfortunately some one had slipped in a PINK PLASTIC SPORK!
From "A good friend" ... surely a mis spelling of fiend - a variety of mineral samples, two shotgun match cases and a pill pot and a PINK PLASTIC SPORK!
From Windy, Chaos, Mayhem et al A PINK PLASTIC SPORK!
And from several attempted anonymous doners PINK PLASTIC SPORKS!
I now have SEVEN PINK PLASTIC SPORKS AND THE START OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I will now go and calm down by sampling a little of my various malts.............
Go love you all but you are all barking mad! :)
Merry Chislemouse to all you PINK PLASTIC SPORK LOONIES known and unknown!

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I did bloody well!!
Dd frontline hammock, dd 3x3 tarp, snugpak under quilt, ticket to see mr mears in Colchester, primus trek kettle, 6 DVDs, £30 amazon voucher, some smellys and my favourite is my home made woollen crimbo jumper!!
Part 2 of Christmas is today going round my mums for more presents etc!!
Merry Christmas people

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I did bloody well!!
Dd frontline hammock, dd 3x3 tarp, snugpak under quilt, ticket to see mr mears in Colchester, primus trek kettle, 6 DVDs, £30 amazon voucher, some smellys and my favourite is my home made woollen crimbo jumper!!
Part 2 of Christmas is today going round my mums for more presents etc!!
Merry Christmas people

Sorted :)

Looks like you're officially now a hanger Steve

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Foraging by John Lewis-Stempel (generic link) ~ It's a uses of book not an ID guide :approve:

Made at Home 'Curing and Smoking' by Dick and James Strawbridge (Link) ~ Even a quick peruse has persuaded me that we need more storage space :eek: . This book will lead to a mix of acquiring and making some new toys :D

Some thermal socks (traditional adult male requirement).

A food dehydrator to learn to drive ~ We'll definitely need more space :rofl:. Root barks look interesting :D .

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
A guitar backback bag for my "campfire guitar'.
New set of gaiters - green to replace the bright red ones I've been wearing for years.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Now John you know the unwritten rules-
pics or it didnt happen and you are making it up :p
It happened!
001_zps4c6ca376.jpg

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
My daughter says they look cool lol
i got nothing from wife and daughter as we are in Madeira with inlaws
but did ok out of my boss and his wife had iPad mini (using it to type this) and full set of new scruff work wear
Jumper trousers parka and set of boots well chuffed live in the parka
and my fishing buddy brought me a new head torch because I kept nicking his
will buy myself a present from wife and daughter in gat wick on the way home nice bottle of scotch

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
How do you think we feel in a one up one down, back to back house with no garden other than a double driveway? Yet still have a jewellery workshop, a knife workshop and grow our own ( all planters and containers) We live in a production facility. No house for us :)

I know just what you mean. When you get into making and storing and processing, one barn....or even two.....just isn't enough!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE