What ya get then?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Merry Christmas folks!
What New toys did we all get then?
I got a kindle touch from lady of tanith
side pockets s for my predator pack from my grandparents
jack pyke hunters trousers from my folks as well as a couple of Mors Dvd's
still got more goodies to open but first i.need to hit the sack after my night shift.

Hope you all got nice stuff,care to share and possibly gloat?

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Dunno yet still waiting for the kids to get up!!!!!!!

seasons greatings to you all!

sent from the back of beyond using "new-fangled" technology

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Only opened my minor prezzies so far
1/2 bottle tesco Rum
Head massager
Pocket diary
Loto scratch card (I live in hope!)
Lots of choc and nuts
Lots of key rings.... more than I own keys for!
I will open the main prezzies when I get home from work :)

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I got...........................outta bed this morning without any aches & pains, both my old dogs were still alive & I have the house to myself...............so Santa exists after all :D
I'm listening to Mary J Blige's 'family affair ' as I'm typing ................it doesn't get any better than this.:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Apart from the Crafty secret Santa one I have no idea at all... the wife has hidden mine away and is out with the dogs at the moment so I've got to wait until after breakfast :)

I will open the main prezzies when I get home from work :)

That must be the suspicious packages.. :)

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I got a 'Herdy' mug...sis in law works for them,and i bought 'myself' a hultafors stk.
Didn't expect much else to be honest! but as long as my 12 year old got what he wanted then im happy:) merry christmas:)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I did pretty good this year :christmas1:

From the little wifey I got a couple CD's of Ellie Goulding, The Compleat Ankh-Morpok City Guide, a 30th Anniversary Mora knife from Woodlore, some replacement car mats for the car and a years subscription to the Bushcraft magazine :) I'll definitely be doing the hint via email again next year :D

I also got a Zippo hand warmer from Tanith HQ :cool: Many thanks Sam :)

There's also some jams and Sloe Vodka from Elen Sentier on the Christmas Bran tub :)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Aside from my crafty santa, I've opened a bottle of jura (just for a sniff, its too early for a drink!) from my housemate and choccies from my aunt so far. My parents are visiting later this week, so I expect to get some home made jam/'wine'/pickles and more chocs :)

It's only mid morning and I'm bored already!

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
I got a trivet from the brantub and some canvas bags from the crafty santa.
I also got some craghoppers fleece line trouser
Some baselayers from my mum and dad and a pair of gloves. :)
Oh and lots of chocolate.
Have a good day everyone! :)

Biker

Would you believe it I got a 32 flat screen TV made by Blaupunkt! My Mum and step-dad who bought it early in the year and didn't like it so binned it my way. I did wonder where it had gone. Well pleased with that and it has a VGA socket in it so looks like I have a huuuuge monitor for my PC very soon.

I also got a catapult from my brother, some nikwax leather sealer and 500 .22 pellets from step-dad. Did well in the Brantub as well, see my posting in there for my haul. I also got the usual toiletry smellies and some shortbread. But the best part of Christmas is just being here in the UK with loved ones so close.

Hope you're all having a good day folks. Hope the afternoon nap is a good one.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
A bottle of Chivas regal 18yr gold signature, dressing gown an jammy bottoms, a bushy gnome :p and a slashed jeep Tyre :( plus a couple of odds n ends I picked up from tkmax;)

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Christmas here is a bit protracted, starts at my folks today then heads north to my better halfs folks tomorrow. :)

So far :

A beautiful Bison Bushcraft Guide shirt in summer colours.

A merry christmas to you all :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE