What would the Police make of my/your house? (Philosphical)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
unfortunately due to a bad experience with the local police i'm a little wary, but thats is changing because of the few times i've dealt with them with my job.
quite a few years ago some dirtbag relative of my girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to wrongly accuse me of headbutting my 4 year old stepson. i got visited by the local child protection unit and i've never met such a sullen pair in all my life. i was in the TA at the time and had quite a few books on aircraft/tank recognition as we got tested on it each year and the two actually accused me of having an unhealthy fascination with firearms! they also asked me whether i was allowed to bring home weapons from the TA centre lol i replied 'its not dads army in WW2 mate'.
i wasnt into bushcraft or airsoft in them days so the only sharp i had was a leatherman, but these days everything is kept up in the loft away from little fingers lol

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
you guys make me feel jelous?? i dont have quite that many sharps but do have some "equipment" and "supplies" in my bedroom.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE