What should you be doing right now rather than reading this ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
As the title says.
I should be rewriting the Practice Leaflet but have developed erm ehh well lets call it a creative block. Be interested to know what others should be doing now rather than reading BCUK.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I should be spreading out the contents of the compost bins, weeding and setting out sweetpeas. I'm having a break and a cuppa, it's warm out there.

atb,
M

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
nothing, just waiting for my better half to get ready then we're off to buy a sofa :sadwavey: but the deal is we go to the woods this afternoon :headbang:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I should be baking hot cross buns but I couldn't find the jar with the cardamom pods. BCUK will keep me busy till the wife gets back.

:)

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Nothing actually!
It's weekend for me, but I am kind of stuck at home. SWMBO has to work all weekend and the few scattered pieces of "forrest" in my area will be swarmed with people, their kids and dogs, with the good weather, easter and all......

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Tidying the bedroom but I'm waiting on a mate getting in touch and we'll go and stick some arrows in some 3d's for the second time today........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE