What is the rucksack?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gabe

Forager
Aug 10, 2008
Bridgend, South Wales
Ok I've searched and searched so that I didn't have to put a post on here and get mocked severly; but

anyone know what the realtree rucksack that Mr Mears is using on the survival show? I would make some excuse as to why I want to know but I know Im going to get a ribbing for asking anyway :)

UKdave

Forager
Mar 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I think its a badlands not sure of the model.
One of the camera men is using a M/R load sling and one is using another model with long pockets,I know Im sad its just that i have a couple :):)

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Ok I've searched and searched so that I didn't have to put a post on here and get mocked severly; but

anyone know what the realtree rucksack that Mr Mears is using on the survival show? I would make some excuse as to why I want to know but I know Im going to get a ribbing for asking anyway :)

And matching gaiters?, see how many views this thread gets, they are all dying to know! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE