What is a "spare cigarette"?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
That's what I used to think, last time I was asked though, the guy walked 20 ft up the street and produced his own from his pocket and lit up.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Christ almighty! Is that how much they cost now.... they were £3.40 when I gave up!

£5 when I stopped five years ago, and I thought that was more than enough, that's 25p each, at £7 a pack that's close to 35p each, cadge a few and it's more than £1 saved:eek:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
All of which deepens the mystery as to why people think you'd be buying spares.

If they are over 70years of age it may be true, back then you could buy packets of fives or tens which had "spares" in there to give to friends.

the best response for do you have a spare cigarette is count them and say sorry no i asked for 20 and got 20
that always throws them.
i do give occasional roll ups but insist on rolling them as its amazing how folk smoke tiny little rollies right until they roll out of my pack then it looks like a flipping cigar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE