Swiss Army Knife repairs. USEFUL INFORMATION

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Mine came back today too. It looks brand new with new tweezers, toothpick and even a keyring. They even included a plastic slip case. If it wasn't for the little bits of wood still stuck in the saw blade I'd think they just replaced the whole knife. The saw feels sharper too. Well worth the £9.98 fee. Big thanks to Demented Dale for the heads up on this one. :thumbsup:

Reactions: gg012

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
There seems to be conflicting information on the web. I bent the corkscrew on my huntsman and looked online then checked google maps, which showed something other than the company at the location given on the Victorinox site. That regardless, with all that kerfuffle over posting blades is it ok to send your sak via the post office these days?

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
There seems to be conflicting information on the web. I bent the corkscrew on my huntsman and looked online then checked google maps, which showed something other than the company at the location given on the Victorinox site. That regardless, with all that kerfuffle over posting blades is it ok to send your sak via the post office these days?
How do you mean "something other than the company at the location given"?

Sent from underground

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
When I looked for repairs on the victorinox site, the store finder sent me to 163 Parker Street Leicester, which would appear not to be the same address as the one given earlier in this thread so which one is it?

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Please send your knife into us at the below address enclosing your return ADDRESS DETAILS, CONTACT NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS - we would recommend sending back on a signed for service.

Burton McCall Returns Department. Conqueror House, Hastings Road, LEICESTER. LE5 0HU

Sent from underground

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE