What does your screen name mean?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Just wondered what some of your screen names stood for or meant. Mine is because I love dogs, wolves and have quite a few tattoos of both, i'm also from bonny Scotland. Not very inventive I know, but hey :eek:
This is gonna be a good thread, i know it :D

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
my screen name believe it not, stands for "Need Another Tent" because i was forever buying new tents whenever i went on a live roleplaying meet.

And it's my real name to boot!

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Well i always say oops when i am doing things with my hands plus i was 56 yr. old when i got my computer.

A shortened version of my, very Irish surname, which some people have called me since I was in primary - it's funny really - some people naturally call me this with no prompting, whilst others call me by my christian name - I've never minded either.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Mine is actually my REAL NAME!
However that in itself is unusual....
Our East Anglian friends say it is a corrupt spelling of Fenner - a man of the fens.
The Irish claim it as a version of Fianna (sp) "body guard" as in Royal Body-guard.
BUT
when a miserable git in Marakesh passport control looked at me then read my name in my passport and burst out laughing I found out that in Morrocco "Fenna" means
BEAUTIFUL!
I like Morrocco!
Sep05948.jpg

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Hello
My screen name Radix Lecti is latin for couch potato,this is what the wife called me one day for a joke since then it has stuck. I am however no couch potato , i think the wife was stating she would rather me be like that than outdoors or up and down like a yo yo.
Regards
Darren

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Mine came about because I breathe fire andplay with fire toys - poi, staff, juggling etc so when i was looking for an addy it just made sence as it was not taken.
Greg

seamonkey

Forager
Sep 11, 2004
Scotland - Angus
John F can you please pass the mind bleach - thanks :)

I am seamonkey as I love diving and was given some seamonkeys by a friend which used to live on my desk they obviously caught my eye when i was looking for user name inspiration

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Mine is an old nickname, as it rhymes with my surname. When I first went online I didn't want to use my real name and goose sounded OK, better than most of the other things I used to get called!

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Tourist, because when I did a bit of Police work in the USA they referred to me as the Tourist and I started signing things off as such because if I signed my real name they would say "who"?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE