What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bayleaf

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2008
gloucestershire
I just found this thread...not that I'm a regular visitor by a long stretch.Anyhow....I've just ordered a genuine M65 fishtail parka.Just because. Shouldn't everyone have a parka stashed somewhere?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

images

:red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

I will start mugging the postman in a week or two!

lkp6470

Aug 18, 2011
Somerset
Uco micro candle lantern.
Got the little one 'cos it runs on tealights - sooo cheap ;)
Didn't fancy paying out for the 9 hour candles!
Neat little piece of kit.

Lee.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
2.4m x 25mm x 10mm stripwood, a new door and some duct tape. Not exactly bushcraft or exciting is it?!! That's life at the moment. Planning a splurge on stoves soon though.

mark

Forager
Dec 26, 2007
Stirlingshire
A piece of 3.5mm veg tan leather to make some knife sheaths. I also bought a Paramo Fuera Windproof Smock in moss the other day.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
from the boot sale today, I picked up a Trangia for 50p (thicker aluminium than the modern ones) looks like this set tho. http://www.simplyhike.co.uk/products/Trangia/27-2ULCookerwithKettle.aspx unfortunately it didnt contain the burner, but I have that anyhow from a previous purchase of the mini trangia.
Also picked up "candle lantern" with the neoprene cocoon and 9 candles to fit. for a bargain price of £3 one of these http://www.candlelantern.com/original.html

Nice catches Charlie :) What boot fair do you go to?

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Got a new Alan Wood knife yesterday from Framar nice 01 Bushcrafter with green marcetta? handle and red liners sheath marked 5/10 and signed by Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE