What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Never owned a mora, thought it was about time. Must say still unsed apart from the obligatory hair shaving but very good in the hand. Gerber absolutely glorious especially for the money, much sharper than the mora, shame its a bit to big for uk edc but may adapt so it is, im that impressed

Attachments

• 20240312_162124.jpg
    20240312_162124.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: TeeDee

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Love it, i hate it when the tried, tested and loved are superseded. If i had the funds id buy a lifetimes worth......hang on, ....thats only another two pairs!

• Haha
Reactions: Broch

grainweevil

Forager
Feb 18, 2023
Cornwall
Love it, i hate it when the tried, tested and loved are superseded.
I hate it much more when something appears to be the same, but the accountants have got to it and it's no longer as good. And naturally you don't find out until too late.

Recent purchase is one of those cylindrical Chinese "army surplus" (possibly) pocket sewing kits. I have plans for it.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
A Stasher silicone bowl

Hoping it'll work for rehydrating noodles, oats and the like.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
I wear the same trainers.

The last pair I had lasted 7 years being worn every day before getting relegated to garden shoes. Still loads of life on the soles.
IMG_2733.jpeg

IMG_2734.jpeg
These have done 2 years which is exceptional for me. I can wear a pair of trainers ragged in 6 months.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
Is that the new Sissipukko or whoever you spell it) knife?
It looks a beaut for carving. The sheath, is it an Armatus, it looks very much like one I got for my Brisa Necker 70. My Necker hasn’t got very good retention in it because of the handle profile, which is a real shame as it’s a really good sheath otherwise. I have one for my Benchmade Bushcrafter, which is brilliant, it clicks with a very positive click- your knife looks like it will as well. I really like the end of blade profile, it looks perfect. I can see an addition to my collection happening!:p

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
It is the new Sissipuukko cub, M23. Sheath came with the knife. This one sits very tight in the sheath with no risk of falling out upside down.

Also available with leather sheath.
85576_FJP300-01.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE