What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Is that the new Sissipukko or whoever you spell it) knife?
It looks a beaut for carving. The sheath, is it an Armatus, it looks very much like one I got for my Brisa Necker 70. My Necker hasn’t got very good retention in it because of the handle profile, which is a real shame as it’s a really good sheath otherwise. I have one for my Benchmade Bushcrafter, which is brilliant, it clicks with a very positive click- your knife looks like it will as well. I really like the end of blade profile, it looks perfect. I can see an addition to my collection happening!:p
Same issue with my Brisa Necker - neither the leather or the kydex sheaths for it have good enough retention to actually use it as a necker (which seems somewhat of a design flaw for a knife literally called 'Necker'). Would love to find a good solution.

Reactions: matarius777

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Are you hanging it upside down?
Tried both, though I'd prefer it upside down. But either way up, it feels like it can fall out at the slightest movement. In the scenario I tripped and fell, had zero confidence that the knife wouldn't unsheath and stab me in the lung.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Tried both, though I'd prefer it upside down. But either way up, it feels like it can fall out at the slightest movement. In the scenario I tripped and fell, had zero confidence that the knife wouldn't unsheath and stab me in the lung.
< happy thoughts >

1710779851676.png

Reactions: Chris

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales

Recently heard of story where the knife didn't even need to unshealth. Knife was tip up, and the person fell forward.

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Also, a Logitech Combo Touch keyboard case for the iPad. I had an ESR one on there but it can’t be split easily into 2 like this Logitech. With this I can use the iPad in the traditional way sitting on the sofa, but for extended periods of use, emailing etc.it makes a huge difference to my back and neck using a keyboard at the table rather than hunched over the screen with half of it taken up with the on screen keyboard.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE