What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I might be persuaded to part with it once I get some more pictures taken.

Its missing a few of those studs which attach to the frame.

plus the foam in the straps is hard as rock...But I assume you might replace them with something a bit more shoulder friendly.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Just received a British modular medium bag with liner. Supergrade bag but it still smells new and has barely been used, I am looking forward to trying it out.

Sent from underground

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
A grayl/pathfinder nesting cup for my grayl geopress water filter and another another x2 filter cartridges.

Handled the gerber bushcraft axe and hatchet this week and resisted the urge to splurge.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
That Mora chisel that I’ve been banging on about.
Small but great first impressions.
I almost bought one last year, but opted for a set of the hultafors chisels in different widths.

Only because I felt my home diy kit was lacking them- not because there was anything against the mora- let us know how you get on with it they do look good

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
A friend turned up on a trip with a split brand new Trangia and even he was embarrassed by the shininess.

I saw that my Trangia 25 has become like triggers broom and needed a bit of love.

So, I bought a new HA frying pan as the non stick version was past it. I also bought the new wool handle cover which protects inside of the pots and your hand from the heat.

Lastly, I replaced the classic orange bag with the snazzy new Trangia case.

I reckon the only original bits are the 2 windshields and the strap!

trangia-wool-handle-cover-p15667-219306_medium.jpg

619027_1800x1800.jpg
But annoyingly Trangia brought out this recycled wool version in 2022 which I didn't spy until I bought the above EVA version.
602530-e1641375990650.jpg

Attachments

• trangia-wool-handle-cover-p15667-219306_medium.jpg
    trangia-wool-handle-cover-p15667-219306_medium.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Decacraft

nolightweight

Jun 16, 2009
East Midlands
A friend turned up on a trip with a split brand new Trangia and even he was embarrassed by the shininess.

I saw that my Trangia 25 has become like triggers broom and needed a bit of love.

So, I bought a new HA frying pan as the non stick version was past it. I also bought the new wool handle cover which protects inside of the pots and your hand from the heat.

Lastly, I replaced the classic orange bag with the snazzy new Trangia case.

I reckon the only original bits are the 2 windshields and the strap!

View attachment 82058

View attachment 82057
But annoyingly Trangia brought out this recycled wool version in 2022 which I didn't spy until I bought the above EVA version.
View attachment 82059

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
On in philosophy: The Ship of Theseus. The Roman philosopher Plutarch wrote: "The ship wherein Theseus and the youth of Athens returned from Crete had thirty oars, and was preserved by the Athenians for they took away the old planks as they decayed, putting in new and stronger timber in their places, insomuch that this ship became a standing example among the philosophers, for the logical question of things that grow; one side holding that the ship remained the same, and the other contending that it was not the same."

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Two jars of Lao gan ma, crispy chilli stuff. It's absolutely delicious and REALLY addictive

grainweevil

Forager
Feb 18, 2023
Cornwall
That must be a lot of rust you intend to remove!

I've bought a Chinese knockoff of the Speedy Stitcher. Hoping it might give my creaking thumb joints a break as I inflict my iffy sewing on some kit mods and leatherwork dalliance.

Cuckoo996

Sep 8, 2023
Wales
Not arrived yet, but bought a full new hammock set up all One Tigris. Hammock, underblanket and a down quilt. Can't wait to try it out, hopefully be here soon

Reactions: gg012

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE