What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BumblingAlong

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
Winchester
AZATOM Pro Sports S2 DAB Digital Portable FM Radio DAB - Built-in Rechargable Battery (Upto 20 Hours Playtime) - Compact - Built-in Speaker - Earphones included (S2 Black)

Excellent piece of kit

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Gave in to the urge and bought the last 'Rocktrail' poncho in Aldi. My old silnylon one has developed annoying pin-holes, to small to see but big enough to get you soaked slowly. This new one looks a bit tougher but it was a close call between it and a shower curtain. Doubles as a tarp so it's going to get some use one way or another though I may add some more poppers & grommets.

Tin of Nido, arguably the best bushcraft accesory since the discovery of the pointy stick. Accept no substitutes! We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.

Lifesystems Deet-Free Expedition Midge Repellent. Bit of a punt I normally go for the Deet 50-50 but none in stock. If I get eaten alive split my gear and avenge my death.

Reactions: Madriverrob

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Ben Orford Eban Parang in AEB-L Stainless steel.

That's a few of Ben's blades I have now, and they are all excellent tools.

And as always the service and correspondence from Ben has been fantastic.

4d14f0d75366c368273e0173caf69a09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

John Elstob

Forager
Aug 18, 2019
Darlington
Ben Orford Eban Parang in AEB-L Stainless steel.

That's a few of Ben's blades I have now, and they are all excellent tools.

And as always the service and correspondence from Ben has been fantastic.

4d14f0d75366c368273e0173caf69a09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Nice piece of steel. I am hoping to own one of his Woodlander’s one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allans865

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Oh my that parang looks lovely !!
I bought a fenix e01 b2 torch ,
4 titecougo carbiners
And a pair of mks slyvan touring pedals for my Dawes .

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
From my favorite hunting grounds, the charity shop, a ceramic fermenting jar for a measly £10. It's huge, and should be perfect for fermenting the produce in my kimchi garden in bulk. I could probably get 4 cabbages or more in it for sauerkraut. Much better than the little lakeland ones where I could only get one small cabbage in, and it cost only £2 more.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
A Victorinox hiker and some G10 scales from AliExpress. I plan to build a knife with just blades, saw and awl for using in the woods.

Sent from underground

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE