What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Second installment of first stage van conversion paid and the van collected . Poptop bed, windows heater electrics to a point and other extras. It's well worth the money and wait. Nowhere free to camp now, site that is.

Reactions: santaman2000

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Any PLCE side pouches will fit (olive, DPM, or MTP). take care not to get the virtus (and some berghaus) pouches. There are some Karrimor MTP drawstring and buckle closure ones that are desitgned to go with the ECM bergens which are quite nice - a few sets on ebay in MTP for not too much money,,,, e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MTP-ECM-...400102?hash=item4b63f2bea6:g:x64AAOSwjwpc0GhY

I ended up getting an awesome deal on a pair of brand new PLcE pouches with yoke to use them as a day sac :)

fca6f5fddcc79704fe923e02796bbe64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0752ed4ef07be733d65afae884de2928.jpg

Last edited:

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Latest purchases:
Klean Kanteen Classic Insulated 1.9l.
MTP Vitus 3l Rider hydration pack.
Tatonka cup for nesting on Nalgene round 1l bottle.
2 dutch stainless steel canteen cups for nesting on Nalgene Oasis canteen.

RG30something

Jun 23, 2020
Reading, Berks
Expecting delivery today of a new backpack, the Wisport Ranger 30l and a folding wood stove (a Lixada stainless steel). The Wisport packs seem to have some great reviews and are fairly reasonably priced compared to 5.11, Maxpedition etc so I'm excited to try it out.

The stove is a bit more of a shot in the dark, but it was only £13 so I'm not expecting much.

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I ended up getting an awesome deal on a pair of brand new PLcE pouches with yoke to use them as a day sac :)

Nice One! If you are happy to half the space in the daysack, you can leave the set of straps just on one of the rocket pouches, and still attach the pouches to the side of the bergen - that way it's very quick to unzip and you are ready to go with your daysack.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Nice One! If you are happy to half the space in the daysack, you can leave the set of straps just on one of the rocket pouches, and still attach the pouches to the side of the bergen - that way it's very quick to unzip and you are ready to go with your daysack.

Makes for a handy 12 ltr day sack yeah!

It just arrived Today so will be messing with it over the weekend all being well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Took a while to get here, but a new SharpMaker finally showed up. My other one is in Vancouver. My predicting skills were on a low-setting when I PUFOd from there in April.

I expect I will cut myself in the near future

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE