What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
'10PCS Mini Pocket Survival Button Compass for Bracelet Hiking Camping Outdoor' off eBay from Delhanway2009, 99p and free delivery (arrived in 10 days from Hong Kong) Certainly wouldn't want to try and find the source of the Nile using one but all ten point in the same direction when laid out on the table and read true with the Silva. I got them for fitting into sticks and at 10p a time I'm more than satisfied. just thought it worth a mention as several have spoken recently about carrying/wanting a compass when using the Tube etc. Actual compass is the size of a penny and they are made so they can will slide onto a watch strap.

D.B.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Ordered from Uttings less than 24 hours ago , just received a fabulous olive ( what else?) Ridgeline 5XL Grizzly Euro Jacket ( it's really a coat, covers the bum lovely ) as a 18th anniversary present from herself. £20 off RRP.

also a olive 4XL Ridgeline Bora wind proof jumper. Only 20% wool but was half price and I'm just a biggot when it comes to mixes despite the advantages they bring. I need to get over that.

Off out planting in the bright sun but hope it's cold enough to try them out tonight.

ATB

Tom

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Charity shop find - Berghaus 30+6 in mint condition with a free bonus inside of a travel pillow

Can't recall how to post pics so there on my blog.

http://manyroadswandered.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/its-deal.html?m=1

Needless to say I'm very chuffed,just need to figure out if this is a female pack or not.

Buster

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Charity shop find - Berghaus 30+6 in mint condition with a free bonus inside of a travel pillow

Can't recall how to post pics so there on my blog.

http://manyroadswandered.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/its-deal.html?m=1

Needless to say I'm very chuffed,just need to figure out if this is a female pack or not.

Buster

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Treated myself to a feuerhand lantern
5a3ce931c40e2c24ba0ada85cf0f4769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abctrev

Mar 26, 2016
Essex
Not strictly bought today, but arrived this morning... a genuine issued long back DPM bergen complete with side pockets in very good condition (no damage, all zips and clips work) for.....£30 plus postage. Smug look.

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
Tried & tested I just bought another batch of these wee "Chef Aid" Small Refillable Gas Lighters, £2.55 on ebay, one stashed with each of my most used stoves,

It has an extended reach making it the ideal goto camping accessory for lighting Bio~ethanol in the trangia burners the extended reach on this wee lighter is just the perfect length.
& with a large gas tank it is still Compact & easily carried/stored, it’s Ergonomically shaped so it's comfortable to hold & easy to use. it is short enough to avoid being awkward or cumbersome when not in use but long enough to have the ability to target the flame directly where it’s needed deep in the centre of the burner. Thus avoiding getting singed....

Nevyn

May 15, 2016
Whitstable
Just had a birthday so got some pressies :)

Bush lore leaf cutter pack been after one for years decided to splurge!
Alpkit hunka Bivvy

Nev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE