What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
One of these.

Black-hawk-limit-ultra-light-680-double-layer-parallel-chord-1-2-gauze-tent.jpg_350x350.jpg

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Had a delivery from British Military Surplus (my fave supplier!) - bought a grade 2 windproof smock and Norgie top. Both turned up brand new and unissued in the bags - very pleased! Also got a 94 temperate smock and trousers which I intend to dye darker - will post pictures when I pluck up the courage :)
Cheers
Phil

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Ordered a Condor Garuda knife from Canada, it was the only place I could find one with a 5mm blade as all the ones in this country seem to be 3mm.....just the long wait now!

Didgeridoohan

Tenderfoot
A pair of Black Diamond Trail Pro trekking arrived in the post the other day. Gonna be fun to try them out... Got to handle a pair of ordinary Trail poles before buying, but I found them a bit flimsy. Hence, I took a longshot and ordered the Pro-version. Do not regret that decision. Nothing flimsy about these and a very comfy grip. Only left to see if they feel just as comfy after a few days hiking.

Click the link to see a picture:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9stXFemIZludFowV0xHeHdTS1E/edit?usp=sharing

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
DD Bergen and Superlight tarp with lokblocks. Gotta start somewhere. Got a t-shirt thrown in but their XXL isn't so big. The bergen has now swallowed all of the stuff recommended for my upcoming "Bushcraft Essentials" course. I already had everything else on the recommended kit list except a formal water bottle. I use supermarket plastic bottles in a homemade belt holder for field archery, but they're only 750ml rather than the recommended 1 litre minimum....i will have a better look in Tesco before my course.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
I didn't buy them today but they arrived today, ally my Gb buy items from midnighthound, honestly it's like Christmas lol
ety7adu9.jpg

Thanks for all your time you put into these groupbuys mate

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Bargain Pair of Tac Lite Pro Pants in Stone. Managed to get a BNWT pair off the EBay for £21.06 delivered. Bought these after a recommendation here. I rarely buy anything without looking at the real thing and I am really glad I did. A great pair of trousers even at the full price. So thank you to whoever it was that recommended them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE