What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trod

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2011
Wigan
Someones been to Military Mart ;). Nice buys, whats the Swedish shoulder bag like?
You're correct in your deduction good sir ! The Swedish shoulder bag is really nice , quite a nice size for a day walk and looks tough ,newish too, unfortunately I've not had chance to play with my new toys yet as they're hidden in the car until I can sneak them past the missus and into the garage (honestly)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Thought I would give them a go.

Mountain House Spaghetti Bolognaise
Mountain House Pasta with Lasagne Sauce
Mountain House Chicken Tikka with Rice
Mountain House Macaroni Cheese
Mountain House Smooth Oatmeal with Raspberry

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Been a bad boy. Seem to have given myself a hernia which wont help with the latest purchases.

5m bell tent & bijou inner.
A sack barrow to move it from the car (so as to not agitate said hernia)
Queen sized air bed (oh yes)
Child sleeping bag
Toasting rack for gas burner
Collapsible Water carrier.

Yes... I'm glamping. Sorry.

Rich D

Forager
Jan 2, 2014
Nottingham
Bought, well arrived today my first proper bushcraft sharp, my mora companion carbon. Amazing service from heinne Hayes, but more importantly it's sharp and shiny. Already passed the paper test and sharpened one end of a 2x4 into a stake as well as done some feather stick curls on the other end. Already slightly in love with it...unfortunately this might be the start of something expensive.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire

1360339083-79895900.jpg
dALA7h9.png
j0Wu3IQ.png

Last edited:

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
We went to Wierd and Wonderful Wood yesterday and I bought a froe, an oilstone and a Ben Orford spoon knife.

I got organised this year and took lots of cash!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE