What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Bearing in mind that I already own a Puuko, Mora Clipper, a Lannyman special and a Wilkinson Sword Dartmoor, I just bought a Fallkniven F1.

What is it about shiny sharp things?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Wasn't bought by me, but on saturday, shortly after the post arrived, my wife said to me "Since you know what it is, and it has just arrived, do you want your wedding anniversary present 5 weeks early?"

I now have a bat detector, and have spent 2 nights in a row standing in the rain at 11pm grinning like a fool. :eek:

Mind you, I did have to first take her out to the jewellers and buy her present 5 weeks early too :rolleyes:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
1.Actually it was yesterday; ordered a new (to me) rucksack. An issue CFP-90 www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9BzMJZHkGg After an offfer and a coulple of counter-offers the final price was $30 + $15.66 P&P for a total of $45.66. It should arrive by or before Saturday. No connections to the vendprin the video. That wasn't even my source! he just had the best video. LOL

2. Not actually bought personally but rather a gift from my daughter and future SIL was a Real Deal Brazil tarp hat.

Cain't wait to gaet some woods time with them; thunderstorms and floods keeping me indoors for the next week or so (apart from medical appointments this week)

Last edited:

dixienormns

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
meadowview Va. usa
two crkt kiss in the dark knifes 9.00 each two swiss mill ponchos 4.00 each two boxes of wet my fire tender 4.50 each crkt sting knife for 28.00 and a tri fold shovel with new rubber cover that it was german made got it back here and found out it was us nato made so i took it to my local surplus store to put it up for sale

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
two crkt kiss in the dark knifes 9.00 each two swiss mill ponchos 4.00 each two boxes of wet my fire tender 4.50 each crkt sting knife for 28.00 and a tri fold shovel with new rubber cover that it was german made got it back here and found out it was us nato made so i took it to my local surplus store to put it up for sale

I love the CRKT stuff , have had a KISS and a Stiff KISS for years and recently a good friend in the US managed to get me 2 Sampson's KISS in tanto and spearpoint, the latter of which is now never out of my pocket.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE