What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I bought the M4 in M390 and black G10, ages ago as an alternative to the F1. I love mine, but I don't use it....?

The benchmade pukko 200 is my go to
Sold my Rasul to some git on here and been missing it ever since :lmao:

The M4 is the closest thing I can find to match that shape, it’s a Molletta. I’d say Mik is possibly one of the finest utility knife designers in the world, and I’m loving this one. I’ve been doing a lot round the house, and outdoors the last few weeks and it’s got to the point where I’m reaching for it on my belt and missing it if it’s not there.

TBH I don't even know the virtues of Magnacut, but that and the stunning Olive wood swayed me. Haven’t chosen a wood handle in years, always preferring G10 or micarta, but the light wood looks great with the black leather.

What I need to find out is if Magnacut will take and hold a convex grind. My first Rasul had a convex and was a better all rounder.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE