What can you see No.3

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 56522

The loose & dry surface overlays harder lower layers. It's a sunny day but the sun is well down. The dry sand and the activity on it, would make afternoon more likely than morning. That would make north to the right at northerly mid latitudes. The sand has a lot of quartz and quite a few pieces of grit which suggests it is from sedimentary rock.
There are various odd marks that I can only think are different types of footwear. Then there are two tracks similar in form to my wheel barrow (fat and low pressure).

There are two equal sized wing impressions. I don't know whether these appear on landing or takeoff. But as there are no obvious tracks from the bird heading to/away, I'm going to guess one bird landed, walked a little bit and then took off. And, I'll guess it's a pigeon - because they do that all the time. If so, the feet are small, which indicates children ... so I bet one dropped some food.

Reactions: Greg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Looks like some tyre tracks and 2 or 3 different tracks from footwear. Can't suggest the main thing though. I don't feel it's a bird of prey. It's likely something with a little weight, I believe, due to the smooth flattening.
What thing with a little weight could provide smooth flattening ? What would that involve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE