NO SHOW FOR ME

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

silverpac64

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2021
biddulph moor
Well now i am hissed off . just went to pay for the 3 days from fri 28th to monday, which were in my basket for 3 days and it says everything is sold out . No timer for last time to book and no last day for booking i could see anywhere . never mind life sucks .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well now i am hissed off . just went to pay for the 3 days from fri 28th to monday, which were in my basket for 3 days and it says everything is sold out . No timer for last time to book and no last day for booking i could see anywhere . never mind life sucks .
Tony closes down the internet ticket purchasing a day or two before he heads off to the moot.

You can still attend and pay at reception so all is not lost.
1690144054001.png

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
so just turn up friday ? and what time can i get there ?
Yup, just turn up.

Reception usually opens around 9am on the Friday but if you arrive a bit earlier you can go find a spot to pitch up then when it opens pay for your ticket.

As for prices as far as I know there's no increase for on the day purchases or Tony would have said so on the website

silverpac64

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2021
biddulph moor
Yup, just turn up.

Reception usually opens around 9am on the Friday but if you arrive a bit earlier you can go find a spot to pitch up then when it opens pay for your ticket.

As for prices as far as I know there's no increase for on the day purchases or Tony would have said so on the website
thank you . did wonder how it sold out so quickly .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for putting up the screenshots and pointers Steve goodjob

Sorry for the confusion

so just turn up friday ? and what time can i get there ?
Yup, any time

are the prices the same as im on a tight budget ?
Yup, no price increase on the door. Although we may introduce this in the future.

thank you . did wonder how it sold out so quickly .
It's the way the software works for tickets, it's in stock or it's not. I'll try to make the message about being able to turn up clearer in the future to avoid confusion.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE