what backpacks and day sacks do you use?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VanDeRooster

Jan 14, 2014
Norwich, UK.
Berghaus Centurio 30 + Pockets
Osprey Talon 11
Osprey Talon 33
Osprey Flap Jack
Ortlieb Velocity
Patagonia Yerba

I'm sure I missed something out ...

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Frost River Isle Royale Jnr

2D0E79A6-BD6D-4328-B2D1-93269450E853-11339-00000C5ED682943A.jpg

Sent from my phone.

Looks beautiful.

Dare I ask how comfortable it is lest I deflate my vintage dreams?:eek:

I'm currently using a Lowe Alpine Walkabout 35L for the small trips and saving for a Vulcan I for the longer and winter trips.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Looks beautiful.

Dare I ask how comfortable it is lest I deflate my vintage dreams?:eek:

I'm currently using a Lowe Alpine Walkabout 35L for the small trips and saving for a Vulcan I for the longer and winter trips.

I find it very comfortable. The trick is to pack so that something soft is against your back and set the shoulder straps so that the pack sits low. The weight sits in the small of your back then. That suits me as I'm quite broad shouldered and packs that ride high on my back are no good. It's a great pack, well worth the expense to me.

Sent from my phone.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I find it very comfortable. The trick is to pack so that something soft is against your back and set the shoulder straps so that the pack sits low. The weight sits in the small of your back then. That suits me as I'm quite broad shouldered and packs that ride high on my back are no good. It's a great pack, well worth the expense to me.

Sent from my phone.

What he said!

I've got the full size isle royale :).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE