Well thanks toddy!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drstrange

Forager
Jul 9, 2006
London
Do we realy needed two threads-worth of this petty tit-for-tat nonsense? It spoils what is otherwise a really interesting site.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
drstrange said:
Do we realy needed two threads-worth of this petty tit-for-tat nonsense? It spoils what is otherwise a really interesting site. Get real
All you need to do is not look at them, then nothing will be spoiled for you........

drstrange

Forager
Jul 9, 2006
London
Jon Pickett said:
All you need to do is not look at them, then nothing will be spoiled for you........

I try not to look, but I can't help it, I keep getting dragged towards this kind of thread, some kind of morbid fascination that is difficult to control, help, I don't know what is happening to me, wait, there's someone at the door, they're kicking the door down heeeeeelppp!!!! (not)
I just fancied moaning at someone so I thought I'd go for a soft target :rolleyes:
(boy it's easy to give some people the hump in here, it's a good job that the real world doesn't operate like this) (not targeted at anyone in particular, unless someone fancies taking the hump in order to transfer some vex of the day, it can be fun or it can be boring)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Well, this one's gone down hill that's for sure, although I can't say it ever started out high on the hill.

I'll close it, the other one is open, it's pointless this one being open as it's just a snipe fest. Let's just hope people learn from it.

Cheers :neo2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE