Weekend at loch lomand (loads a pics)

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
No! I carried the booze in ! But to be fair he got most of the fire wood all weekend so i can let him away with that one !

Jason

When do you think he will begin experimenting with ultralite alcohol to go with the rest of his ridiculosly light gear? I picked up a pack of hankies the other day that were probably heavier than that tarp!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Stuart my pack would have been 7.9kg but manservant sneaked the birch tapping set into the side of rucksack. I dont really know why he did this as 100gram extra weight in his 65 tonne rucksack wouldnt have made much difference and if he keeps complaining like this i will have to get a new sherpa.

Col

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
How about this for lightweight booze , but you have to carry it in a glass bottle as it will melt a plastic one .
Its great stuff but you don't need much before your heed is spinnin .
Stroh rum from Austria 80%
strohminatormedium.jpg

I think i still have about half a bottle somewhere .

Craig...........

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
How about this for lightweight booze , but you have to carry it in a glass bottle as it will melt a plastic one .
Its great stuff but you don't need much before your heed is spinnin .

strohminatormedium.jpg

I think i still have about half a bottle somewhere .

Craig...........

Bring to the meet Craig! washed down with a couple of beers magic!!!!!

Jason

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
So what evil tipple apart from the rum can i bring , i have a bar full in storage !

Craig.................

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
looking at our average age group, how about some horlicks Craig, might help with all those old man **** trips and my canoe might escape the urinal treatment this meet

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
I'll be bringing the average age down a bit and the Jager will be flowing as always :D Just hope no more 'bramble' whiskey turns up that stuff was evil!

Ha, might just be persuded to bring my last bottle for next week.
JUst wonder what the tourists said when they saw one wee ultra light pack then the Behemoth trailing behind..."Look dear that man with his lunch bag on his back has a man servant"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE