wanted, tinder candle holder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
very over priced for what they are

all you need is a round tobbaco tin, a brass shot gun cartrige end and a flat headed screw

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
iv seen them on American websites for 10 to 20 dollars but now you've given me that great idea im gonna give it a try when im back home :)

Thanks mate :)

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
if you use a flat headed bolt rather than a screw you can take the candle holder off and use the tin for charcloth too :)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
cant realy take the credit - a chap called spork knocked one up a while back and put pictures up on the BCUSA forum

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
If you can get 2 lids then when you add the shotgun cartridge holder fasten it to the underside of one lid with the lids back to back you can then reverse it for storage - just a thought.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thanks for the heads up and tips guys.. iv now made a couple and they do the job just fine..

Thanks for all the help

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
that looks great

I still haven't managed to find long enough brass I'm hoping I will at W&P

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
how long do you need the brass bud, i have a few cases as i reload for my shotgun.
the brass i use is 20mm long if thats any good i can send you some just pm your address ,
ps i can deprime for you so you can solder the brass through primer pocket or just use a countersunk bolt,atb wayne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE