John Watts Easifold knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I've thought they looked a bit basic. I had a CRKT Snap Lock for a while, designed by Ed Van Hoy, it won Most Innovative Knife at the 2004 Blade Show.

[video=youtube_share;ILDOz4E1Uss]https://youtu.be/ILDOz4E1Uss[/video]

Still, fairly impractical for most tasks. There was a mini version too that was very tidy.

Last edited:

Navaja

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2016
Spain/UK
Cool little knife does anyone else have one?

I have one, it's an old one marked with DSM branding so I assume it was a promotional knife , a lovely little knife with an interesting fold but "little" is the main thing to note, not apparent when looking at pictures of it with no scale.
Mine has a 43mm cutting edge & is 65mm closed so it's very small, I wouldn't imagine other sizes were made?

I'd post a pic or two but all my pics are with Photobucket & I haven't organised anything else yet...........

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

Nice 65 - I thought for a mo that the crkt was almost identical to one of these which I bought before 2004 (US patent) but after watching the vid although the farme idea is similar the hinge is different. Useful little knife but the serrated bit is naff to sharpen.

FK1..jpg FK2..jpg FK3..jpg FK4..jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE