wanted. british or american military marching compass. in gwo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
LOL. They're addicting (like knives)

Now that you have the compass, you might want the miltary technical manual also. I'm sure you already know the basics but it describes the proper way to grip this particular model to take a bearing, the ratio of bezel clicks to degrees/mils, etc. I wish I could post the link but i'ts not working for me. The best source I know is Amazon. The particular manual to look for is TM 91290-333-15.

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
Hi GB
I have and use the US compass. They excellent! Iwouldnt go back to the Sylva type for anything. Very tough and accurate and well worth the time to get used to them. Havent used the British one but have been told they are on the same lines as the US. I hope you find one matey.
All the best

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers my friend ive got one coming. anytime soon but id still like another or a british one. fingers crossed.

Hi GB
I have and use the US compass. They excellent! Iwouldnt go back to the Sylva type for anything. Very tough and accurate and well worth the time to get used to them. Havent used the British one but have been told they are on the same lines as the US. I hope you find one matey.
All the best

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE