More items in exchange.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
First of all let me thank everyone who has replied with offers etc on my previous bushcraft swaps lists. cheers all!!
secondly.
I have decided to taylor my bushcraft gear to 3 set ups.. so I am left with lots of surplus.. from gear I already have. to stuff which will complete my set ups..
so my list of wanted items have to be quite specific...
the items I am offering are as follows.
(1) first up we have the remaining gear on this
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71191
but please ignore the wanted list on there.. the new list on here are items I desparately need...
(2) self inflating sleeping mat.

(3) crusader mess kit. (BRAND NEW NEVER USED)

(4) CAMMENGA TRITIUM US ARMY COMPASS.

(5) MSR DROMEDARY 4LTR WATER BAG. PERHAPS THE TOUGHEST AND BEST ONE AVAILABLE. AS USED BY MR MEARS HIMSELF. BRAND NEW AND UNUSED.gone

(6) OPINEL LOCK KNIFE BLADE ABOUT 3 INCHES NOT SURE OF WHICH NUMBER IT IS. gone

(7) SMALL BRASS ZOOM POCKET TELESCOPE REALLY BEAUTIFUL ITEM.

(8) 5 AND 1/2 INCH CAST IRON FRYING PAN. SEASONED BUT NEVER USED I HAVE TWO THE SAME SO ONE CAN GO THESE ARE ABOUT THE SMALLEST REAL SKILLETS I HAVE EVER SEEN PERFECT FOR HOBO STOVES, DONT WEIGH MUCH AT ALL SO IDEAL IN WHATEVER PACK FROM A SMALL HAVERSACK TO A 90LTR BERGAN.

(9)100 X 177 calibre prometheus pellets.

(10) 100 x 22 calibre prometheus pellets.

(11) recta elite global compass.

(12) recta dp2 sighting compass

(13) leather possibles pouch heavey black leather with two press studs flap cover.

(14) whinchester hunting knife 3 and half inch blade.gone

(15) etrex venture hand held gps not all singing and dancing but will do the job no problem.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THE RIGHT OFFERS I AM VERY VERY VERY WILLING TO COMBINE MULTIPLES OF THE LISTED ITEMS AS YOU CAN APPRECIATE ADDING PHOTOS OF ALL THE ITEMS WILL TAKE AGES SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE LISTED ITEMS PLEASE MSEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL SORT PHOTOS FOR YOU....

HERE IS MY WANTED ITEMS LIST IN PRIORITY ORDER
THE FIRST PRIORITY IS STILL AN AMERICAN FLAT BOW OR COMPOUND BOW
(1) BASHA/ TARP.....
THE BASHA OR TARP HAS TO BE EITHER BRITISH ARMY ISSUE DPM OR DESERT...ORRRRR
GREEN OR BEIGE COTTON OR POLYCOTTON TARP. ANY BRAND BUT MUST BE MINT CONDITION THE NEWER THE BETTER...
(2) TENTHWONDER DPM OR DESERT PATTERN TARP AS ABOVE MUST BE IN MINT CONDITION THE NEWER THE BETTER.
(3) SMALL KELLY KETTLE. AGAIN IN VERY GOOD/ AS NEW CONDITION......
(4) METAL LID FOR BCB CRSADER CUP A WELL MADE ONE.
(5) SMALL WOODLORE CLONE.
(6) SILICONISED DEER SKIN.
(7) BIG PIECES OF FLINT FOR KNAPPING.
(8) COMPOUND BOW QUIVER/THE TYPE WHICH FIXES TO THE BOW!!!!
THAT COMPLETES MY WANTS LIST OFFERS OF OTHER ITEMS ARE NOT REALLY NEEDED BUT AS I SAID I WILL COMBINE STACKS OF THE ABOVE GEAR FOR THE RIGHT OFFERS FOR EXAMPLE ((((ITEMS ONE, TWO, 5, 6, 7, IN EXCHANGE FOR WOODY CLONE.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU MAY NEED JUST ASK....

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
how does that trigger clip to the bowstring have replied to your message

Interested in the self-inflating bedroll. Gotta be better than the self-deflating one I currently have. I PM'ed you with some photos of my bow quiver and that trigger release. Wanna trade the mat for the trigger?

Lemme know.

Ta

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
some items are gone or pending but still ant got hold of a kelly kettle....
or milbro type brass catty.............
or a tarp....... dpm
or one or two of the other items I am needing...
still got some superb kit which has to go!!!
so here is a gentle nudge!!!!

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
I have a DPM tarp in mint condition. A little reluctant to part with it, though for the right thing, maybe...what else do you have Leigh?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE