Or swap two pro action 3/4 season sleeping bags.+ assualt pack in olive green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys I will put photos up a bit later on today but in the meantime I have two -16 rated mummy sleeping bags for sale or trade
plus a 30+ litre assault pack
the sleeping bags are made by pro action and are in mint condition no rips tears or damage at all.
the bags are surplus to my needs so I thought id offer them on here to you guys. they must go together as I don't need either of them.
they are quite big perhaps the size of british army sleeping bags but not half the weight so rather than posting them id much prefer you to pick them up or local meetup.
the price for the pair is £30.oop if I was to post them please add £15 to total cost paypal only.
but I would swap them together for
a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe.
in which case id be willing to post them. and cover postage
or I would also trade them for
a boker bushcraft knife in mint condition.
a british army mtp basha in mint condition.
enzo trapper in as good condition as possible.
francis barker m88 compass in good condition
set of two zebra billy cans in very good clean condition
gerber sport axe with saw in handle good condition
photos abit later today.
next up is an olive green miltec assault pack this has had the waist belt removed by the previous owner but aside fron that its in mint condition
£15 posted and paypalled or I will add it to the sleeping bags for offers of right item from the above list.
photos of all items will be here later today cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Photos now here guys

both bags are exactly the same and in the same superb condition
but off hand I think one is zipper left the other zipper right.

as for the assault pack please excuse photo quality that was the best I could manage but shows the real good condition of the bag

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
pm sent with weights
and for the benefit of all other members
each bag weighs 5lbs.12oz or in kilos 2.65.
the material weight is 500gsm.
hope that's helpful
I believe these bags are season rated to -16 degrees
cheers guys

whats the weight of the sleeping bag(s)?

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
If your willing to split them I would like one of the sleeping bags please. I would need it posted to Suffolk if that's ok. I can't see postage being more than £8.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still here guys as in the last post am now willing to split if nessesary obviously trade offers are still welcome. the price for each bag is £23. posted and paypalled ie £15 for bag £8 to post it. much rather do trades though for ideas please see my other post co2 pistol.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
assault pack gone to jazz. but sleeping bags are still here. but they have to go. so a price drop is in order. seen as it will cost me £8.oop each to post these bags how does £20 each posted and paypalled sound? please bare in mind they are also still up for trades.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still here these bags guys and could be being used
more interested in trades than cash prefer pick up to posting.
postage even in trades please add £8 per bag. local pickup would be better for both parties
the price for each bag posted and paypalled is £23.oop
new trades list
here....

but I would swap them together for
a gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe. and I would cover postage on them
a boker bushcraft knife in mint condition.
a british army mtp basha in mint condition.
separately
Dajo survivak knife
pocket stove
honey stove
bushcraft type knife What Have You?
10 cm zebra billy can in very clean and complete condition
12cm zebra same condition as above
svord peasant prefer plastic handle
offers along these lines

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
open to offers of sharps and cooking on these guys if that helps would love a dajo survivor knife or boker bushcraft knife but see what the wind brings

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE