Or trade. military type binos with built in compass and rangefinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys just putting these out there really sort of testing the water.
they are not military issue binoculars but are built to military spec
the have a built in compass which is very very accurate and also a rangefinder a size calculator.
I do know which company made them and it don't name one on them
they are 10x50 magnification and each eye focuses individually there is no centre focus and once set they are crystal clear from about 20 yards to infinity
they are olive green rubber armoured nitrogen filled water fog snow dust proof etc and when used with the yellow neck cord they would float if dropped overboard or in a river etc
the compass has red led illumination for night use and also has a skylight dimmer for use in very bright conditions.
they come with case instructions etc and are only 2 months old and have been on one trip for an afternoon. also included with them is a tripod adapter so you can use them tripod mounted
superb piece of heavy quality kit.
I will put photos on a bit later or in the morning if needed but just for now the asking price which includes postage and paypal fees is SOLD
I would also trade them for one of the items listed below.
Horse bow or short Korean / mongol bow with a draw weight between 38 and 50 lbs @28 inches. must be in superb condition
American flat bow prefer samick same draw weight as above but right handed.
primal gear unlimited survival bow.
air pistol prefer webley tempest but would consider others which have a decent power output like Crossman ratcatcher etc condition is vital
mildot riflescope and mounts the scope must have illuminated reticle and a zoomable would be nice condition is vital in all cases
the binoculars are mint as new and I would expect offered items to be in a very close or equal condition cheers guys

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE