Transit compass plus other items wanted....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hiya guys
As the title suggests I am looking for a brunton, or close and accurate copy transit compass.
as many of you guys will know I do collect compasses and am also wanting a dive compass. a plastimo iris 50 hand bearing compass. a gimballed boat compass would really like a sestral but i can but dream!!!
other wanted items include

fairburn sykes commando knife. any pattern original or close copy.

ka bar us marines bowie must have its sheath and be in vgc.

british military marching compasses working or faulty. from ww1 to present day.

kershaw amphibian diving knife.

ag russel sting. knife.

a wright bushcraft knife.

thats about it for my wants list.
I have loads of first class stuff to offer in trades.
including
a brand new condor bushlore.
brand new dd multicam tarp.
brand new latest issue british mtp basha.
brand new bear grylls ultimate survival knife.
set of good quality wood carving chisels. full set of six.
latest esbit pocket stove it takes hexi blocks or can be used with a trangia burner.

I also have a four man teepee tent which is about 15 foot across the base. this is a really heavy item to post so prefer face to face on this one.
besides the listed stuff i have tons more gear including a cold steel trail hawk axe.
an estwing e14a hunters axe which is brand new and ive got loads more gear much too much to list...
just try me you never know...
please pm and post here..
cheers guys...

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey leigh, have you got anymore details or photos of the tipi, Im off to the US soon so could pick you up a K.bar there if you want? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE