Ventile Poncho

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Is £110 too much?

• Total voters

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
http://www.hilltrek.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_copy_of_Cabrach_Ventile_Trousers.html

Okay guys - the link and extended colour choices all seem to be working now. I managed to place an order. Looking forward to getting it :)

Thanks

LBL

Some previous piccies:

Poncho-unbelted.jpg

Poncho-Belted.jpg

poncho11.jpg

poncho5.jpg

poncho12.jpg

Poncho-Fastenings.jpg

Poncho-over-pack.jpg

Poncho-with-pack.jpg

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I placed an order as well but before the fix and after a phone call to make sure I got Olive Green.

I'm keen to get this as well.

Thanks for setting this up Littlebigplane!

Cheers,

Huon

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
Hi This is my first post here, I've migrated over from song of the paddle but have been lurking for ages and have been watching the progress of this thread for some time.

I just felt compelled to say the apparent quality (from the photos) of this poncho looks second to none. yes £110 is a lot of money but still looks like value for money to me. I have a lot of uses for such a thing and it is certainly on my wish list.

Exceptional work littlebiglane and well done Hilltrek

DanDan

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hi This is my first post here, I've migrated over from song of the paddle but have been lurking for ages and have been watching the progress of this thread for some time.

I just felt compelled to say the apparent quality (from the photos) of this poncho looks second to none. yes £110 is a lot of money but still looks like value for money to me. I have a lot of uses for such a thing and it is certainly on my wish list.

Exceptional work littlebiglane and well done Hilltrek

DanDan
Thank you Sir! :cool:

subedarmajor

Forager
May 25, 2008
winterton uk
Ordered mine yesterday. Looking forward to receiving it.
Thanks to all who worked on this project, especially LBL Wayland and the folks at Hilltrek.

Appologies to anyone I have left out.

Cheers, Alan.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
So who's ordered one?

Littlebiglane
Oetzi
ZDP-189
Huon
subedarmajor

Where did the other 6 interested blokies go :yo:

I ordered mine as soon as they were up on the site, I just hope it's not black as I followed yours and their instructions, for an OG one, to the letter!
Can't wait!

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
So who's ordered one?

Littlebiglane
Oetzi
ZDP-189
Huon
subedarmajor

Where did the other 6 interested blokies go :yo:

Tried to order but they don't accept my type of debit card.... Would still love one but need to find someone with a credit card. (I'm old fashioned, no credit cards - if I can't afford it but want it I save up!)

Simon

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Tried to order but they don't accept my type of debit card.... Would still love one but need to find someone with a credit card. (I'm old fashioned, no credit cards - if I can't afford it but want it I save up!)

Simon

Can you write a cheque? If you paid me then I could order one on your behalf? I have also asked them if you could send a cheque direct.

lmanton

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2007
Shropshire, UK
So who's ordered one?

Littlebiglane
Oetzi
ZDP-189
Huon
subedarmajor
harlequin
SimonM (potentially!)
MikeE

Where did the other 3 interested blokies go :yo:

Littlebiglane
Oetzi
ZDP-189
Huon
subedarmajor
harlequin
SimonM (potentially!)
MikeE
lmanton

I have ordered mine today also, in olive green.
Once again thanks LBL for your help setting this up.
Cheers

Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
I've just blown a large wad on a new Canoe and have hit my credit limit with the wife but the poncho is on the list for the new year. Together with a new bivvi bag, hammock and tarp, some tools, Firebox, lantern,...oh the never ending kit list will it ever end???????

I hope not;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE