Using Firefox, but can't see photos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
As the title suggests. What add on or plug in or whatever do I need to install as I can't see 50% of the photos that people are posting on here?

Thanks

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Can you give me an example of a photo you can see and another example of one you can't please Chris?

Easiest way to do this would be to right click the image, or the image placeholder for the one you can't see, click 'Copy image location' from the menu which drops down and paste it into a new message.

Thanks,

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Just a thought... if you click Tools on the menu bar at the top of the firefox screen, choose Options from the list, ensure the Content tab is selected.

Is Load images automatically ticked? If it is, are there any exceptions? (hint: click the exceptions button to see if there are.)

Cheers,

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Adze - already set up as you suggested. I can see the images in this thread by Shewie "A weekend on Loch Lomond", but can't finf an example of ones that i can't see (oops).
Hiho - Yes, but only just installed it so I doubt it is that.

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I'm subscribed to EasyList (usa) with a heap load of my own...

i have problems viewing addos pics and theres definantly not a filter on his chosen hosting site....

ctr shift e opens up the filters page, scroll around see if you can find a filter for known hosting sites. and just un tick the box

bikebum1975

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Connecticut
As the title suggests. What add on or plug in or whatever do I need to install as I can't see 50% of the photos that people are posting on here?

Thanks

Only plug ins I can think to add would be update your Adobe flash player or update your Sun microsystems Java those would be the first 2 things I would check myself. What kinds of pics are you trying to open? I'm using FireFox right now and haven't had any issues with viewing pics on it. Here or other sites for that matter.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE