Understanding men

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

This should be interesting :) Are you:

• straight

Votes: 63 90.0%
  • bisexual - nobody knows

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • bisexual - and 'out'

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • gay - nobody knows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gay - and 'out'

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyclimber

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2007
UK / Qatar
Taking a slightly different line with this topic than John Fenna's one, but he got me thinking with
Do any of you other bushcrafting boys have understanding non-participating Women in your lives (or bushy women)? Bushcrafting women, do you have understanding yet non participating Men in your lives?
Don't quite know where this is going to go, but it's a new world, so are there many gay / bi guys on here or involved in bushcraft generally?

And for the record, no I'm not after a fella lol!

From experience most of the gay / bi guys I know aren't really into the outdoors... I guess like their straight counterparts they like their creature comforts a bit too much :) Saying that I know a few who are very capable climbers and mountaineers, so I figure I can't be alone here.

Going back to John's topic, I'm single so I'm free to spend as much free time "playing in the woods" (as my mother used to say) as I like! I've never had a partner who understood it!
One day maybe - I live in hope!! :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys and Girls, I saw this thread yesterday and wondered if it would go down hill, it was touch and go allowing it in the first place but I thought I would see how it went as long as everyone was grown up about it, however that's not the case and I'm closing it. Please do not open another thread to get around the fact this one was closed.

People may find this interesting and that's fair enough but from now on please discuss it somewhere else. Adult humour and the jokes that accompany it are not acceptable and arguing about motives and sexuality on this site, which is a family site, isn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE